Amazon recommends all its users to keep their account secured by periodically changing their Prime account’s password. It is suggested to prevent the account from being hacked. If you, at any point, notice any unauthorized activity, contact the Amazon customer support team and report the activity. They will look into the matter and take the required measures. Also, you should change your Amazon account’s password immediately.
Amazon Prime change password
Amazon users have some personal information saved in their personal Amazon account details. No one except the user itself can view these details. Even the Amazon executives and associates have no access to view this information and details. Amazon understands the need to provide proper security and complete privacy to users with their private details such as contact details, email id, phone number, saved addresses for delivery, billing and shipping details, bank account details, etc. Follow the instructions below if you are looking for How to change your Amazon password.
How to change your Amazon password?
Changing your Amazon Prime account’s password is going to be very easy for you. You just need to follow the settings below carefully. Do not worry if you get stuck during the processor are unable to do it yourself. Just call at Amazon’s customer support toll-free number for any assistance. You can change your Amazon account’s password from the laptop, computer, smartphone, tablet or any internet enabled device. It is although suggested to perform the actions from a laptop or computer. Don’t worry if you do not have access to that currently. You can change your Prime account’s password from any internet enabled device. Stay assured that your device is connected to a strong internet connection.
Amazon Prime change password from Amazon Application
- Open your Amazon mobile application.
- Log in to your Amazon account using your registered email id or mobile number.
- After being logged in to your Amazon Prime account, go to your Prime settings and then the Account settings.
- You will need to go to the Login and Security options after that. Go to the Edit option then. This will enable you to update, edit or modify any of your account settings.
- Follow the instructions provided on the screen then. Click on change password. A new window will open up.
- Fill in and submit your current password and then fill the CAPTCHA code. Click on continue after that.
- After verification and matching of the above, you can create the new password that you want to keep for your Amazon account. Fill in your new password and click on submit.
- Your password will be changed successfully. A confirmation email and SMS would be sent to your registered email and phone number.
Amazon Prime change password from Amazon Web Browser.
- Open your web browser and then the official website of Amazon.
- Go to the log in section of Amazon and then log in to your Amazon account using your registered email id or phone number and then fill your current password.
- After logging in to your Amazon account, go to your Prime settings and then select the Account settings.
- Go to the Login and Security options after that and then to the Edit option. This will allow you to update, edit or modify any of your account settings.
- Follow the instructions provided on pop-up notifications then. So click on the option of change your current Amazon Prime password. A new window will open up for the Password change option.
- Submit your current password and the CAPTCHA code provided below. Click on continue after doing both.
- Amazon will take a few seconds to verify and match your current password and the CAPTCHA code. After verification of that, you can submit the new password that you want to keep for your Prime account. Click on Continue and all the changes made by you would be saved.