Are you an existing Amazon Prime member looking to cancel the service? Are you aware of How do you cancel Amazon Prime? You do not need to be a professional or technical expert to do that. In a procedure of just five minutes, involving a few steps, you will be able to cancel your Amazon Prime membership on your own. Every new user on Amazon gets one month of Amazon Prime membership for free.
Amazon welcomes every new user with one month of free Amazon Prime membership. Amazon Prime charges the subscription fee for Prime and after the free trial month of Prime membership. After using and experiencing the service, if you wish to discontinue the service, you can cancel your Prime membership and get a full refund of the subscription cost by Amazon itself.
Amazon Prime is paid service by Amazon. Users have to pay for the subscription charges for Amazon Prime if they wish to use the service. The Prime Members have numerous additional benefits and services like two – day delivery of packages, subscription to Amazon Prime Movies, and videos, Amazon Music, Amazon Kindle, Amazon Pantry, etc. Amazon claims to have more than 100 million Amazon Prime Members from all over the world.
How do you cancel Amazon Prime
You can cancel your Amazon Prime membership any time you feel that you do not want that service anymore. Amazon even gives a complete refund of the whole annual subscription cost in some cases.
If you only wanted to use the free trial by Amazon and do not wish to pay for the annual subscription for Amazon Prime, then you should cancel it within the first 30 days of the free trial period.
If you cancel the Prime subscription in the thirty days of their free trial period, then you are not charged any money at all. The thirty day trial period is completely free. After that, it is up to you if you want to continue using Amazon Prime or end your membership there only. One user gets the 30-day free trial membership just one time. So after using their free trial once, whenever the user tries to log in to their Amazon Prime account after that, their credit card is immediately charged and the cost for the membership is deducted from there. There are two ways for you to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription.
How to Cancel your Amazon Prime Subscription from the Amazon Homepage?
The easiest way to end your Amazon Prime subscription is from the homepage of the official Amazon website. Follow the few steps below to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription.
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of Amazon.
- Log in to your Amazon Prime account by filling your email address or phone number linked to Amazon Prime and your account’s password.
- To cancel your Amazon Prime subscription from the homepage of Amazon, search for the option of “Account and List” Options and click on that.
- From that option, go to the option of “Your Prime Membership” and then click on “End Membership and Benefits”. Your Amazon Prime subscription will be canceled and you will get a confirmation on your email id and registered mobile number.
How to Cancel Your Amazon Prime Membership from the Amazon Account Settings Page?
- Open your web browser and open the official website of Amazon.
- Fill in your registered email or phone number and the password to log in to your Amazon Prime account.
- After logging in to your Prime account, go to “End your Prime Membership” and your Amazon Prime membership will be canceled.
Contact for Further Assistance
Still, have doubts on how to cancel Amazon Prime membership? We can call the customer support team regarding that and they will guide you with the procedure and steps and assist you through the process.
We can call Amazon Prime Customer Service for any queries that you have in mind regarding Amazon Prime. You can give a call on their toll-free. It is available 24/7 for your assistance. The customer service executives respond to all the calls immediately and provide satisfactory solutions. If you have no time to call them, you can also write to them on their customer support email for immediate solutions. Most of the general queries are solve and answer in the FAQ section of the homepage and mobile application. In case you feel your issue is not resolved from there too, call on the customer service toll-free number immediately.