In case you need any assistance, Amazon’s customer support team is right there to assist you. If you forgot your Amazon password, you can get help from Amazon password Assistance email service. Follow the instructions below to get help from the Amazon password Assistance email facility.
Amazon password Assistance email
- Open your web browser and go to the official Amazon website.
- Log in to your account with your registered email and phone number.
- On the top of the screen, you will see the option of “Help”, click on that.
- Click on contact Amazon customer support. After that, you need to click on the option of live chat.
- An Amazon representative will be assigned to you within a few moments. You can live chat with them for further assistance. They will guide you through the process for Amazon password Assistance email.
- Follow their step by step instructions and guidelines and your problem would be solved.
Amazon password Assistance email- Change Amazon password
Amazon users have a lot of their personal information saved in their Amazon accounts. No other individual or server except the user itself can view these details. Even Amazon itself or the executives and associates have no access to view this information and details. Amazon keeps it their priority to provide proper security and complete privacy to users with their private details such as contact details, email id, phone number, saved addresses for delivery, billing and shipping details, bank account details, etc. Keep your Amazon account safe and also prevent it from being hacked by consistently changing your account’s password. Follow the instructions to change your Amazon password.
Amazon Prime change password from Amazon Application
- Open your Amazon mobile app and then log in to your Amazon account with your registered email id or mobile number.
- After logging in to your Amazon account, go to your account information and then the Account settings.
- Go to the login and Security options and after that go to the Edit option then. This will let you update, or edit any of your account information, details and settings.
- Then, click on change password.
- A fresh new window for changing the password will open up. Submit your current password and fill the CAPTCHA code. Click on continue.
- After verification of the above, you are allowed to create and update the new password that you want to set for your Amazon account. Write your new password and click on submit.
- Your password will be changed then. A confirmation would be sent to you via email and SMS on your registered email and phone number.
Amazon Prime change password from Amazon Web Browser
- Open your web browser and then the official website of Amazon.
- Log in to your Amazon account with your user id, registered email id or mobile number.
- After you have been logged in to your Amazon account, go to your account information and then the Account settings.
- Go to the Login and Security options and then the Edit option then. From this option, you may update, or modify any of your account information, details and settings.
- As you are looking forward to changing your account’s password, click on “change password”.
- Write your current password and fill the CAPTCHA code and then click on continue.
- After verification of the password, you can update the new password that you want to set for your Amazon account.
- Create a new password for your Amazon account and click on submit.
- Your password will be changed then successfully.